Recipes

Monday, January 13, 2014

Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

My parents spent Christmas with us again this year so I had to make one of my dad's favorite cookies, oatmeal raisin.  
Doesn't the cookie dough look yummy!!  


Hubby also loves oatmeal raisin cookies and it was very comical watching their playful quarrels about who I actually made the cookies for.  


One thing I started doing after I made this batch of cookies was using parchment paper.  This was my first time using it and I promise I will never make cookies without parchment paper ever again.  
The cookies just slid off the baking sheet.  


In addition to the oatmeal raisin cookies, I made 4 other types of cookies for my daddy, the cookie monster!  I will share those recipes with you later.


We were hoping we would get a little snow Christmas day like we did last year.  Unfortunately, it was just really cold so we enjoyed our cookies in front of the fire.  


I have accumulated quite the collection of Christmas tins.  They really came in handy this year with five different types of cookies to store away.   



I hope if you enjoy oatmeal raisin cookies, that you will make these cookies for yourself and your family.


Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Recipe

Renee


No comments:

Post a Comment