Recipes

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Halloween fun

RJ turned 4 this summer and he is really becoming a big boy.  So while I can still classify him as my baby I made some cute Halloween crafts using his hands and feet.  I found a great Halloween craft idea on Southern Fried Gal blog and I knew it would be a perfect afternoon project for RJ and I.  


RJ had so much fun painting each canvas. 


He especially enjoyed when I painted his hands and foot.  
He said it tickled and he laughed the entire time.


The most difficult part of this project was getting him to keep still while I pressed his hands and foot onto the canvas.  Despite working with a wiggly 4 year old, I think they came out great.  
I will always have these Halloween art prints to remind me of my little RJ.  


Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment