Recipes

Friday, February 24, 2012

Hello!!

My name is Renee and I am a wife and a mother of two young sons.  I am a pharmacist, but have chosen to take some time off to be a housewife.  Each day with my three guys is a true adventure.  Some of these adventures I plan to share with you in this blog.
I should first explain the title of my blog, “To Thine Own Self Be True”.  Many of you will know this quote from William Shakespeare, but I was introduced to this quote from my maternal grandmother, Susie, whom I loved and miss very much.  She would always tell me, To Thine Own Self Be True , and I try very hard to do this daily in my life.  
Being a stay-at-home mom to 2 young boys and of course living on a budget, we do many things ourselves.  We have just moved to Texas and purchased a home.  I am working very hard to put my personal touch on our home and I will share the ups and downs of the transformation with you.
I hope you enjoy our adventures as much as we do.
Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment