Recipes

Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Friday Night!!

For those of you who like a nice drink to start of the weekend, here is a great one.  I call it an Apple Fizz.

The main ingredient is vodka infused with apple jolly ranchers.  I placed about 15 apple jolly ranchers in a glass container and poured in about 10 ounces of vodka.  I used Smirnoff because that was what I had in the house.  The jolly ranchers dissolved easily and in about 20 minutes.  Once dissolved I put the container in the freezer overnight.  

The vodka itself is very good and sweet.  It is also pretty strong so I needed to dilute it.




We love Izze drinks so I poured a shot glass full of the vodka into about 6 ounces of the apple Izze.


There you have it, my Apple-Fizz.


I hope everyone has a happy and safe weekend!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment